Monday, November 13, 2006

Never Before

Never before have I done this,
Never before have I felt like this;
This one girl has shaken me over,
She hit my ego and hurt my pride;
I thought we were in for a big fight,
You mockingly kicked me and I got it hard,
I thought it was early..uhmm just a tard;
You asked for my thoughts and here I am penning them for you,
Never before have I done this..believe me its true;
What would I write I thought,
but the pen moved and I began to jot;
At first you seemed like an innocent,sweet, good looking girl,
But later did I find that you are not just that but a real pearl;
In you I found a friend of mine,
Longing for whom I was sometime;
I spoke, you heard, I spoke , you heard,
May be that's what you preferred;
Cherish every moment spent with you,
feels like the most well spent moment;
Such is your importance in my life,
not even sure you realize;
Don't even know what I feel for you,
Crush..Imfatuation..uhmm definitely something more;
So much of my feelings, thoughts, enough didn't we see?
Now let's hear what's your part of this story ?

1 comment:

hyde said...

can sense the pain.....my favourite lines....At first you seemed like an innocent,sweet, good looking girl,
But later did I find that you are not just that but a real pearl;


hang in there buddy