Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What is this?

Why this weird feeling?
Why can't you decide?
Why can I not let it affect me?
Why do I feel so insecure about you?
Why do I trust you and not trust you?
Why do I always feel I might not be the chosen one?
Why do I doubt myself?
Why am i not clear of what I want in life?
Why am I not sure how to go about doing things?
Why can I not find things the way others can?
Why do I sometimes feel I am dumb?
Why at times I feel inferior with smart people around me?
Why do I act smart?
Why do I do all these things?
Why have I never got an answer for all this?
Why do I look to blame things on others?
Why do I make such careless mistakes?
Why?
Why do I ask GOD all these questions?
Why do I have this hope that I will still be a success?
Why do I still believe I am smart enough?
Why do I have these days of lack of self belief?
Why?
Why?
Why do I not believe in GOD, yet feel there is some connection between the two of us?
Why do people think I am unpredictable?
Why do I love her so much?
Why do I miss my sister so much?
Why do I think so much?
Why am I writing this?
Why do I not want people to read this?

No comments: