Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Why its high time?

Well this was something that was long overdue and i had been planning to make my blog since a few months. As they say better late than never. So now I would put in all my thoughts, my views, opinions and all shit that I think or I write down. Its good to have some virtual presence. there are so many things going on in my mind right now and I just needed to put them in ink. Well this is not exactly ink but I guess suits me fine. saves me all the trouble of looking for a proper pad and then saving it all in a safe place where I can may be refer to it later sometime !
My first post. Not exactly though, had a blog a year ago then lost the password and this US trip mad me forget eveyrthing, did not post anything for a while and it all went. Was too bored at that time to re type all those posts again on to a new blog, but then I thought no dude, you gotta work it out n start blogging. Its fun, ain't it ?

1 comment:

hyde said...

it is a whole lotsa fun