Friday, February 08, 2008

Why can't I think the way I think when I am thinking?

What i am going to write is not as complex as the topic makes it sound. It is just what came to my mind when I was seeing a lot of the ads and some of the copy i wrote and suggestions made by colleagues.

As in i myself could ve written something similar, but for some odd reason i could not think in that manner. Also, I ve noticed that the way i think when am not at work and just with friends or something or when i am cracking jokes is quite different to the way i think when am at work.

it is exactly like the saying which ends with something like ' my brain stops working just when i reach the office' I somehow can't even think as to what the exact version was. I just feel a bit irritated today.

A bit of headache is trying to get the better of me.

I feel i have reached a certain level where certain things bother me and certain things don't.

Coming back to the topic, i want to explain it using an example. Like when someone uses a particular word like the other day a office colleague shouted out that cabbies r on a flash strike...n the first thought that came to my mind was flash the software..n i cracked a silly joke on that.

but when i am writing copy or basically just working i tend to think quite horizontally. I think on what the word really means and am not able to go beyond and explore other routes. Sometimes this comes in the way of my thinking and creative abilities.

Right now i have no solution for this nor do i know what to do from here on to get rid of this.

No comments: