Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blank

What is it about you that I miss so much?
What keeps me thinking of you so much?

Last night when I checked my mail,
I searched for one of your old mails,

Read it even though I knew it would hurt,
I think I should delete them and then think may be not,

I sent you a mail to an id you don't check,
And am still hoping you reply within a few days,

I don't know what I am doing,
This is certainly not helping as I keep denying,

I wish to move on and I thought I have,
But everytime this loneliness pushes me back a few years,

I sit and look at those lovely days,
When we sat, talked and you were all ears,

To every little thing I said,
Every little moment was cherished,

God! I have had enough, now just make this stop,
And let me go to where I belong.

No comments: