Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time to hit me

Don't know why I chose this title
I guess am just lazy and felt like it
To choose a topic that forces me to act
Do something and get rid of this laze

How I do it even I have no clue,
But sometimes shit comes out and its all new,
I make it a point to write a rhyme,
And force it on every line,

A two-liner or a four,
I will write until I get bored,
This is good for a change,
My poetry is not all about the sane,

Sometimes corny, sometimes emotional,
I try hard and make it proportional,
Knowing the language well helps,
Stopping here to ask what else?

Nothing more to write, nothing else to share,
I should have ended before as I said,
But then again, you know me well,
Sometimes I really, really don't care!

1 comment:

Megzamazing said...

ha ha damn cool